Page 1 of 2
In partial modification to this Office Order of even number dated 30th January, 2009 the Director is pleased to designate the following Officers of this Directorate as “Central Public Information Officers (CPIO)” for the purpose of providing information under the Right to information Act, 2005.
|S.NO||Central Public Information Officer(CPIO)||Subject/Division/Section concerned|
|1||Dr.M.K.Padhi, Principal Scientist & I/c AICRP Cell||Information relating to AICRP of the Directorate.|
|2||Dr.S.V.Rama Rao, Pr.Scientist & I/c T.O.T &M.U||Information related to Transfer of Technology of the Directorate|
|3||Dr.M.V.L.N.Raju, Sr.Scientist &I/c PME Unit||Information related to research activities of the Directorate.|
|4||Sri C. Bagaiah, Asst.Finance.& Accounts Officer||Information related to Finance and Accounts of the Directorate.|
|5||Sri K.V.S.Satyanarayana, Asst.Admn.Officer.||Information related to Administrative matters of the Directorate|
In the event of any of the said C.P.I.O., is on leave/ Tour, the officiating officer in his place will act as C.P.I.O. as the case may be.
This issues with the approval of Project Director.
1. All the Officers/Staff of PDP for information and necessary action.
2. Sri Sanjay Gupta, Deputy Secretary(Admn) & Nodal Officer, I.C.A.R., New Delhi-110 114 for kind information.
3. The Under Secretary (AS), I.C.A.R., Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110 114 for kind information.
4. The P.S. to Secretary, I.C.A.R., Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110 114 for kind information.
5. Directors/Project Directors of all ICAR Institutes for information.
6. All IJSC/IGC members of PDP for information.
7. Notice Board, PDP.
9. I/c ARIS- PDP with a request to place the order in the PDP Website.